The European Spectrum Management Conference returns to Brussels for its 18th edition
5 April 2023
Forum Europe’s European Spectrum Management Conference is returning for its 18th year as a fully in-person event on the 6-7 June at Sparks, Brussels. Join us across the 2 days to be involved in discussions on the key spectrum topics in Europe and beyond.
Across the 9 sessions, key policymakers and industry representatives will come together to discuss the topical issues in relation to the region covering WRC-23, RSPP, connectivity, and much more. Check out an overview of the key themes below:
We are pleased to also share with you some of the confirmed names joining us at this year's event. Keep an eye out on our website and follow #EUSpectrum for further updates in the run-up to the event:
- Renate Nikolay | Deputy Director General, DG CNECT, European Commission
- Eric Fournier | Chairman, RSPG
- David Willis | Group Director, Spectrum, Ofcom
- Alex Kuehn | Head of Section International Spectrum Affairs, Spectrum Planning and Innovative Spectrum Usage, BNEtzA
- Gilles Bregant | CEO, ANFR
- Julija Varnaite-Kamstra | Policy Officer, Radio Spectrum Policy Unit, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Alexandre Kholod | Chairman of Conference Preparatory Group, CEPT
- Jorge Ciccorossi | Senior Radiocommunication Engineer, Radiocommunication Bureau, ITU
Registration for the 18th European Spectrum Management Conference is now open so secure your space today to join us in Brussels - click here to register.
Attending events as part of the Global Spectrum Series will provide you an opportunity to meet key decision-makers and thought leaders, increase your brand’s exposure as well as ensure your voice is heard. Find out more about the series of events here.