The European Cyber Security Conference returns for its 9th edition in a hybrid format on 24th March 2022
10 March 2022
As digital technologies evolve to benefit society, so do cyber risks - This ever-changing digital threat landscape calls for increasing preparedness, resilience, deterrence, defence and cooperation to address current and emerging cyber security challenges.
Gathering leading policy-makers, industry players, Member States representatives and high level cyber security experts, Forum Europe’s 9th Annual European Cyber Security Conference, organised in partnership with the European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO), will explore Europe’s response to the ever-growing diversity and virulence of cyber threats and whether the steps that have been taken, and that are planned for the future, are enough to create a trustworthy and stable cyber ecosystem – especially considering the current geopolitical context.
Themes covered at the conference include:
- The European Cyber Security Policy landscape: NIS 2, CER and the Cyber Resilience Act
- IoT and 5G: the Internet of Secure Things
- Cyber security and Future Technologies
- AI for Security Operations Centres
- European and Global cooperation in cyber security
…and, amongst other speakers, will be addressed by:
- Margaritis Schinas, Vice President, Promoting our European Way of Life, European Commission
- David van Weel, Assistant Secretary General, NATO
- Alejandro Cainzos, Member of Cabinet of Executive Vice-President Vestager
- Juhan Lepassaar, Executive Director, ENISA
- Nathalie Jaarsma, Ambassador at-Large for Security Policy and Cyber, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Eva Maydell, MEP
- Nina Hyvarinen, Chief Specialist, Safety and Security Unit, Data Department Ministry of Transport and Communications, Finland
- Darren Shou, Head of Technology, NortonLifeLock
- Katja Kmet Vrčko, Head of Supervision Department for Operators at AKOS, Co-chair of BEREC 5G Cybersecurity Working Group
- Wiktor Staniecki, Deputy Head of Security and Defence Policy Division, European External Action Service
For more information on all speakers, agenda and the registration process please visit: www.eucybersecurity.com
To discuss a possible involvement at future editions, please contact Anne-Lise Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 2920 783 023.