The 11th Americas Spectrum Management Conference is in just 2 weeks!
27 September 2022
On October 11 and 12, 2022, the 11th Americas Spectrum Management Conference will return to Washington, DC for the first time since 2019. The event will once again be held at the National Press Club, exclusively in-person - you can register right away to reserve your spot.
Over two days of interactive seminars, networking opportunities, an exhibition area, and many other activities, attendees will have the chance to participate in conversations on the important spectrum issues for the Americas region and beyond.
Join us in Washington DC to catch up on the most recent advancements on spectrum policy and have a platform to share your ideas and build new connections!
Take a look at a snapshot of some of the sessions and topics that will be discussed during the event: - you can view the full agenda here:
Session 3iv: Do we have the right balance across mid-band frequencies?
- Moderator: Michael O'Rielly, President, MPORielly Consulting Inc.
- Jennifer McCarthy, VP of Legal Advocacy, Federated Wireless
- Donna Bethea-Murphy, Global Spectrum & Regulatory Policy, GSOA
- Veena Rawat, Senior Spectrum Advisor, GSMA
- Elizabeth Andrion, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Charter
Session 8: The evolution of Spectrum Sharing - Future models to increase the efficiency of spectrum usage across federal and commercial bands
- Moderator : Monisha Ghosh, Professor, University of Notre Dame
- Omneya Issa, Director of Dynamic Spectrum Access, ISED Canada
- Steve Averett, Deputy Director for Infrastructure and Data, DoD
- Mark Gibson, Director, Business Development, Commscope
- Jeff Stewart, Assistant Vice President, Global Public Policy, AT&T
- John Hunter, Director of Spectrum Policy, T-Mobile
Session 9: Future spectrum pipeline – finding the required spectrum for the evolution of 5G and beyond
- Moderator: Andy Hudson, CEO, Spectrivity
- Carl Povelites, Assistant Vice President, Global Public Policy, AT&T
- Kim Baum, VP Spectrum Engineering, OneWeb
- V. Noah Campbell, Co-Founder & CEO, RS Access
- Aspasia Paroutsas, Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs, Qualcomm
- Representative, FCC (confirmed - speaker name tbc)
It's been great to hear from some of our confirmed speakers in the build up to the event on what they're most looking forward to:
For further information visit the event website here.
We hope you’ll be able to join us in Washington DC!
With thanks to our event partners: