2022 so far for Forum Europe's Event Management Team
21 July 2022
As the Summer break approaches, the Forum Europe Event Management Team is reflecting on what has been a busy start to the year.
During this time, we have seen Covid restrictions lifted, allowing for the much-awaited return to in-person and hybrid conferences alongside the delivery of our clients’ virtual events.
Since January 2022, the event management team has completed over 20 events - from interactive invitation-only virtual roundtables, through to full-day hybrid and in-person conferences with social networking events.
We have been delighted to work with both existing and new clients, including:
- Barclays, Generali and Kreab on the 20th Annual European Financial Services Conference, starting with a virtual conference in January and ending with an in-person cocktail reception in June to mark this milestone anniversary edition. Watch the anniversary video here.
- DIGITALEUROPE on the hybrid delivery of their flagship annual conference Masters of Digital and the second edition of their Summer Summit, as well as their virtual event on Mind the Gap: Empowering Europe through Connectivity. We will continue working with DIGITALEUROPE later this year and into 2023 when Masters of Digital and Summer Summit will return.
- Qualcomm on the final edition of series 2 of their invitation-only Tech Policy Talks series, with a high-level transatlantic discussion on What’s Next for the Mobile Ecosystem?
- Microsoft on the hybrid delivery of the Data Science and Law Forum 4.0; the second edition of their Europe’s Digital Transformation Conference; as well as European Cyber Agora, for which other co-hosts included the German Marshall Fund of the United States (GMF) and the EU Institute for Security Studies (ISS).
- WWRF on the 8th edition of its flagship WWRF Huddle, which this year took place fully in person in Ottawa, Canada.
- HPE on the virtual delivery of the first episode of the National Recovery & Resilience Plans series, focusing on Digitisation of European SMEs. Further sessions on eHealth and Sustainability in the context of National Recovery and Resilience Plans (NRRPs) are also scheduled for the Autumn.
- EIT Food on their Future of Food conference, which returned to a primarily in-person format, with only the morning plenary sessions streamed virtually.
- ECSDA and other organising CSDs (ACG, ACSDA, AECSD and AMEDA) on the annual World Forum of Central Securities Depositories, which was held virtually over 3 days.
- RSPCA on the second virtual edition of their Focus on Fish conference.
- FETSA on their fully in-person Annual Conference, including an evening dinner at the Chalet Robinson, as well as the organisation of their AGM the day before.
- LEVA EU on their event entitled The Future is Electric and Light!, which featured an exhibition of light electric vehicles.
- Bayer on the virtual delivery of the third session of their Bayer Life Talks series, which focused on Forest protection. The next session will be delivered in September as a hybrid event and will focus on water and agriculture.
- Accenture on the Europe and the Digital Revolution: How to best tackle the digital skills gap? virtual roundtable discussion as part of their new Skills for Growth Series.
In addition to working with these existing and new clients, as of May 2022 we’re very proud to be part of a consortium tasked with delivering a series of high-quality events to further the Trade and Technology Dialogue - a three-year project to support the activities of the EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC), details of which you can find here.
This has been an incredibly busy and successful year so far, but it is not over yet as we prepare for an equally busy Autumn. Some of the other events we have coming up – to name just a few not already noted above – include:
- Cruelty Free Europe’s event on ‘Target Zero. Routes to a toxic-free Europe without animal testing’ on 27 October. More details coming soon.
- The LPI Congress 2022, which will take place fully in person in the Hague on 28 October.
- EFAMA’s Investment Management Forum, which will take place in person in Brussels on 17 & 18 November.
Thank you to all our clients – both old and new - for choosing to work with Forum Europe, and we are looking forward to what the rest of 2022 has in store. For more details on what we have coming up in the second half of the year, click here. Alternatively, if you’d like to discuss your event plans for post-summer, contact us today, and we will set up a call.