Ursula von der Leyen returns to Masters of Digital
2 December 2021
Ursula von der Leyen will return to the event to deliver a keynote intervention, alongside
- Margrethe Vestager - Executive Vice President of the European Commission for A Europe Fit for the Digital Age
- Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth.
- Vittorio Colao, Minister for Technical Innovation and Digital Transition, Government of Italy
- Pekka Lundmark, President and CEO, Nokia
- Mircea Geoană, Deputy Secretary General, NATO
with many more to be announced soon, over on the event website!
Through a mix of keynotes, panels, showcases and much more, the event will explore how Europe can step up its digital leadership, how the European Economy can be lean, green and digital, data and the climate, future health trends and so much more...
The event will also see the awarding of two awards. The Future Unicorn award aims at celebrating SMEs from across Europe that have the potential to become the future European Tech giants. The Master of Digital Award will be given to an individual that has been recognised as a trailblazer in digital transformation.
There will be a limited in-person element in Brussels along with a full livestream of the event. You can register for both parts here: mastersofdigital.org
View the highlights video from the 2021 virtual edition here: