Top-level line-up at the 11th Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference
30 November 2021
Join us online this coming Thursday (2nd December, 2021) to hear from high-level European and national policy-makers, regulators, civil society representatives and industry experts on the most pertinent and timely data privacy issues in Europe, and globally.
With over 500 people tuning-in, we will discuss together how Europe can re-ignite trust in digital technologies as we live in a society that is increasingly data-driven and as the block is pursuing its ambitions to achieve strategic autonomy in an interconnected world.
Topics of discussions will revolve around reflections on:
- What, if anything, is needed to improve and bolster the GDPR
- The intersection of data privacy and competition in the platform economy, with a strong focus on AdTech
- Artificial intelligence and the creation of data spaces for the public good
- What the future holds for international data transfers
- Striking the balance between the right to privacy and the protection of children online with the e-Privacy derogation.
Confirmed speakers include:
Vera Jourova, Vice President for Values and Transparency, European Commission
Marjan Dikaučič, Minister of Justice, Slovenia
Éric Dupond-Moretti, Minister of Justice, France
Kent Walker, President, Global Affairs & Chief Legal Officer, Google
Andrea Jelinek, Chair, EDPB
Juan Fernando López Aguilar, Chair of the LIBE Committee, European Parliament
Pascale Déchamps, Deputy General Rapporteur, Autorité de la concurrence, France
Prof. Ulrich Kelber, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Germany
Joe Jones, Deputy Director for International Data Transfers, DCMS, UK Government
Mathias Cellarius, Global Data Protection Officer & Head of Data Protection and Privacy, SAP
…amongst many others!
More information about confirmed speakers and registration is available at www.dataprotection-conference.com
Check out the conversation on Twitter: #EUData21