The 10th edition of our Americas Spectrum Management Conference is taking place in less than 1 week!
7 October 2021
We are delighted to present the 10th edition of the Americas Spectrum Management Conference on 12 & 13 October 2021 via our event platform. With a great line-up of speakers and highly topical issues relating to the management and coordination of spectrum policy across the region, don’t miss out and register your place now.
Jessica Rosenworcel, Acting Chairwoman, FCC, will open the event with a keynote presentation, followed by two days of discussions on themes covering where are we currently with the new administration and what lies ahead; maximising the potential of spectrum sharing; private 5G networks; delivering universal service; and the emerging mid-band eco systems.
Other high-level speakers include:
- Evelyn Remaley, Acting Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Communications and Information, NTIA
- Javier Juárez, Commissioner, IFT, Mexico
- Chantal Davis, Senior Director, Regulatory Policy, ISED Canada
- Tom Power, SVP & General Counsel, CTIA
- Tom Stroup, President, SIA
- Martha Suarez, President, DSA
- Steve Sharkey, Vice President, Government Affairs, Engineering and Technology Policy, T-Mobile
- Margo Deckard, COO, Lynk
- Brian Regan, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Chief of Staff, Starry
You can view the full agenda and line-up of speakers here.
A new feature to this leg of the Spectrum Series will be the ‘On-Demand’ area on the event platform, where delegates will be able to find showcases from some of our event partners. These include presentations, discussions and demos on spectrum policy developments, 5G, Wi-Fi 6E in 6GHz, leveraging automated cloud computing for better spectrum management and much more! We’re pleased to let you know that a sneak preview is available for a number of these sessions NOW – you can view them here. We’ll be adding more showcase sessions to the ‘On Demand’ area during the event days so make sure to secure your place if you haven’t already.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event next week!
If you require any further information, please visit the event website, or contact us on email@example.com.