Just one week to go until our Critical Infrastructure & Resilience Regulation event with Microsoft
28 April 2021
Join Forum Europe and Microsoft on 5 May for an interactive webinar on Critical Infrastructure & Resilience Regulation: How to build a consistent compliance framework that spurs trust and innovation in the digital single market.
Comprehensive resilience regulation is essential to safeguard all critical infrastructures in Europe.
However, an increasing level of regulation also brings with it the risk of a gradual rise of complexity in the resilience compliance environment. There is a need to avoid the risk of putting in place overlapping requirements at both the EU and the member states levels.
This interactive webinar will explore in detail the legal and compliance aspects of new resilience requirements for cloud computing and particular critical sectors. By examining examples such as the recent NIS2, ECI2 and DORA proposals, it will dive into the interplay between vertical and horizontal regulation, discussing the importance of a harmonized resilience framework at the EU level. Speakers include:
- Paul Timmers, Senior Advisor, European Policy Centre
- Marnix Dekker, NIS Directive Coordinator, Cybersecurity Expert, ENISA
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- Andreas Papaetis, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Authority
- Lorelien Hoet, EU Government Affairs Director, Microsoft
- Moderator: Paul Adamson, Chairman, Forum Europe
Key questions to be discussed:
- What contribution can Cloud Service Providers make to enhanced resilience across different sectors?
- How can a harmonised and future-proof EU cyber and resilience framework be delivered to safeguard critical infrastructure?
- What coordination mechanisms are needed between horizontal and vertical resilience frameworks; and also at a member state and European level?
- What are the risks of potential misalignment in these areas for cloud services providers and for critical vertical industries?
For more information and to register visit criticalinfrastructureregulation.eu.
If you have any questions about the event, contact Kate Lymer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view all upcoming events Forum Europe are delivering, visit: forum-europe.com/events