Join policy makers, national regulators, and top industry representatives at the upcoming CIS & CEE Spectrum Management Conference | 20-22 September
13 September 2021
The 5th edition of the CIS & CEE Spectrum Management Conference will return once again as a virtual event on 20-22 September 2021.
Gathering key stakeholders to discuss topical issues relating to the management and coordination of spectrum policy across the region, don’t miss the opportunity to get involved and engage through interactive sessions, networking opportunities, a virtual exhibition area and much more. Key themes over the three days include:
- WRC-23 – where are we with preparations on key agenda items in the CIS region and globally?
- Cross border frequency co-ordination – working together to avoid harmful interference
- Technology and policy solutions to deliver rural connectivity
- Balancing 5G with the needs of other users in the low, mid, and high band frequencies
Opening the first couple of days of the event, we’re delighted to have keynote presentations from:
- Albert Nalbandian, Chairman, WG WRC-23, RCC
- Mario Maniewicz, Director, BR, ITU
- Evgeniy Devyatkin, Deputy Head of Scientific and Technical Center for Electromagnetic Comparability Analysis, FSUE NIIR
- Nurudin Mukhitdinov, Director General, Executive committee of the Regional Commonwealth in the Field of Communications (RCC
- Sahiba Hasanova, Member, RRB, ITU
You can view the full agenda and line-up of speakers here.
Aside from the plenary sessions, some of our event partners (Huawei, ESOA and Qualcomm) will be hosting their own ‘showcase sessions’ during the event days, with topics focusing on the 6GHz band, 5G/FSS compatibility, and 5G mmWave deployment. Also, as part of our closing ceremony (hosted by BNE) we will be hearing from a few of our speakers and partners on their key takeaways and conclusions from the event.
If you haven’t already, you can register your free place here. We look forward to welcoming you in a couple of weeks!