Join experts and key stakeholders to discuss High Performance Computing with HPE | 29 June
15 June 2021
Forum Europe is thrilled to announce its upcoming event, High Performance Computing: The Engine of the EU Economy will take place on 29 June, between 10 and 12 CEST in collaboration with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
This high-level expert roundtable will focus on how High Performance Computing (HPC) plays an important role in the overall success of the EU economy and its digital strategies, including Artificial Intelligence, cloud technologies, and cybersecurity. The discussion will also look to the future, and what the EU’s seven-year, €8 billion investment strategy will do for the technology.
The discussion will be moderated by Irena Bednarich Director, Corporate Affairs, Europe, Middle East, Africa, HPE, and include a breadth of knowledge, including:
- Gilles Thiebaut, SVP and Managing Director, Northern Western Europe, HPE;
- Gustav Kalbe, Deputy Director, Directorate C, & Head of Unit, High Performance Computing and Quantum Technology, DG CNECT, European Commission;
- Prof. Dr. Michael Resch, Director of the HLRS, HPC Centre Stuttgart;
- Kimmo Koski, Managing Director, CSC - The Finnish IT Center for Science;
- Utz-Uwe Haus, Head of HPE HPC/AI EMEA Research Lab, HPE
Keep an eye on the event website for more information and more speaker announcements in the coming days.