Introducing DIGITALEUROPE's EU-US Tech Allies Series
19 April 2021
The EU-US Tech Allies Series launches this week! Three sessions over April and May will look at EU-US relations in the context of digital and technology. Bringing together policymakers and stakeholders from both sides of the Atlantic, with the goal of developing cooperation on digital and trade matters, the first session takes place on Wednesday 21 April, focusing on The New Transatlantic Agenda.
- Alexandra Whittaker, Chief Trade Counsel at the House Ways and Means Commitee
- Bernd Lange, Member of the European Parliament, Chair of INTA Commitee
- Pastora Valero, Vice President, Government Affairs and Public Policy, EMEAR, CISCO and Executive Board Member, DIGITALEUROPE
- John Neuffer, President & CEO, Semiconductor Industry Association
- Wolfgang Weber, CEO, ZVEI
Vera Jourova, European Commission Vice President of Values and Transparency will open Session 2 'A Transatlantic Space for Data Flows' on 11 May, with the last session 'The Digital Rulebook' taking place on 27 May.