Analysing data spaces in healthcare at the Healthcare Revolution Roundtable event
17 March 2021
Opened by Gilles Thiebaut, SVP and Managing Director, Northern Western Europe, HPE, attendees heard about delivering more effective healthcare services through digitization & innovation.
Through a series of presentations and discussions, the roundtable looked into advanced artificial intelligence models, swarm learning and designing health data flows in Europe. Speakers included:
- Saile Rinne, Head of `Sector, Unit eHealth, Well-being and Ageing, DG CNECT, European Commission
- Dr.Sebastian Dries, Head of healthcare department, Fraunhofer Institute for Software and Systems Engineering ISST
- Hartmut Schultze, Business Architect Data Lifecycle Practice, HPE
- Prof.Dr Joachim Schultze, Professor and Director Systems Medicine, Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e.V (DZNE)
- Roel Sijstermans, CIO, Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Moderator: Irena Bednarich, EMEA Director, Corporate Affairs HPE.
Attendees were able to engage in the Q&A section with the speakers and make comments on the content being discussed.
An event replay is available on the event website.
To view upcoming events that Forum Europe are working on, click here.