16th European Spectrum Management Conference - one week to go!
16 June 2021
Forum Europe’s 16th annual European Spectrum Management Conference is returning in a week's time, taking place on 23-25 June 2021. This year’s conference will once again take place on Forum Europe’s online platform, in the format of interactive discussions, showcases, networking sessions and exhibitions.
Gathering key policy makers, national regulators, and top industry representatives from Europe and beyond, the conference will provide a platform for stakeholders to come together and discuss topical issues relating to the management and coordination of spectrum policy across the region.
Key themes include:
- The new Radio Spectrum Policy Programme – key priorities, aims and objectives
- Delivering a co-ordinated European approach for vertical connectivity
- Technology and policy tools to increase spectrum efficiency
- A focus on key spectrum bands: 600MHz, 3.3 – 4.2 GHz, Upper 6GHz and mmWave
- To WRC-23 and beyond…spectrum for the next generation of connectivity
- The Spectrum ‘Shorts’ – mini roundtables focussing on FWA, EMF limits & Next-Gen Space Connectivity
Opening the conference with keynote presentations will be Rita Wezenbeek, Director for Connectivity, DG CONNECT, European Commission and Frank Krüger, Chairman, RSPG.
We're excited to be working with some of our event partners on their 'showcase sessions' which will cover topics such as the 6GHz Band, the mmWave Band, the Role of AI and Big Data, and much much more - view the full agenda to find out more!
Our closing reception, hosted by BNE, will include live entertainment plus the chance to hear from speakers and event partners on their conclusions and takeaways from the event.
For the full agenda, confirmed speakers, and free registration, please visit the event website spectrummanagement.eu.
We hope you can join us!
Watch the highlights of last year's European Spectrum Management Conference...