The European Data Protection & Privacy Conference celebrates its 10th year in 2020!
27 February 2020
The European Data Protection & Privacy Conference returns to celebrate its 10th year on 19 March 2020. Debating and discussing the most pertinent and timely data privacy issues through interactive panel discussions, speeches and interviews, this event is a staple in the European privacy community’s calendar.
This year’s edition will focus on how Europe can best further promote responsible uses of data as we live in a society that is increasingly data-driven.
High-level speakers joining us this year include:
- Věra Jourová, Vice President for Values and Transparency, European Commission
- Davor Božinović, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior Republic of Croatia
- Didier Reynders, Commissioner for Justice, European Commission
- Dale Sunderland, Deputy Commissioner, Data Protection Commission, Ireland
- James Sullivan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Services, International Trade Administration. U.S Department of Commerce
- Birgit Sippel, Member, European Parliament
- Diana Alonso Blas, Data Protection Officer & Head of the Data Protection Service, Eurojust
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski, European Data Protection Supervisor, EDPS
Topics of discussions will revolve around a reflection on the success - and perhaps shortcomings - of the GDPR two years on; protecting privacy in the intelligent-data economy; law enforcement data access and the protection of fundamental rights; e-Privacy as well as on how cooperation to shape the future of data privacy globally can be best encourage.
Attracting in excess of 250 cross-sector delegates, this event carries not only a European, but also an international dimension, with speakers and participants coming from around the globe.
For more information on all aspects of this conference and to book one of the limited remaining places, please visit www.dataprotection-conference.com