Job Opportunity: Marketing & Communications Assistant
23 January 2020
Forum Europe is looking for a Marketing & Communications Assistant to aid in the further development of the business. This is a Jobs Growth Wales vacancy and applicants must be between 16 and 24. For further information please contact James Wilmott on 02920 783 022, or email email@example.com.
Six month job initially with a view to becoming a permanent position. Part-time. 25 hrs per week, preferable to work every day from Mon to Fri, but can be flexible.
Areas of Interest:
Social media, content management, email campaigns, digital design
This role will suit someone with existing digital marketing skills, but who is looking to build experience and CV. The role is currently fixed term for 6 weeks to assess the viability of the candidate and position, but, should the experience be successful, is likely to be extended.
The role would suit a creative individual who is passionate about content, with an interest in social media and digital design. The position would offer the chance for the candidate to learn new skills with a strong focus on web design and maintenance. The role would require the candidate to display creativity in creating and updating single page websites through Wordpress, as well as reviewing and editing email campaigns - training and support will be provided. The candidate will also help run the various social media outlets of the company. The successful candidate should be a creative and enthusiastic team player, hard-working and punctual, a proactive learner, and able to work to deadlines and prioritise work.
Duties of the role:
- Reviewing scheduled social media posts to go out across several platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Regular interactions across social media to create and maintain good relationships
- Developing and maintaining a content strategy to expand visibility across social media and search engine results pages
- Supporting team members with the creation and maintenance of single page WordPress websites
- Reviewing scheduled event mailings
- Anything else needed to help us deliver an amazing service and grow the business
- Other appropriate duties as required by the manager
- Good IT skills
- Experience with social media management
- Some knowledge of and a keen interest in digital design
- Having either worked in a marketing or design role or have demonstrable knowledge
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress
Key skills and attributes:
- An abundance of creativity
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proactive learner
Click here to apply for this position.