Delivering client events during the COVID 19 pandemic
11 December 2020
The Forum Europe Event Management team have had a notably busy year, especially with the COVID pandemic changing the way we deliver client events. We have been providing clients with solutions to their events, whether this is flipping an event previously planned to take place physically or new event concepts for the virtual world.
Read on to find out more about the projects:
Interactive roundtables: Our solutions allow for spontaneous, interactive discussions, with participants able to request to come up and share their views on camera and audio. We have worked with Accenture to deliver the first sessions of the 'Innovation Studio Series,' Qualcomm for the first series of the 'Tech Policy Talks,' Alibaba on their 'Online Policy Event Series,' and ESOA with the 'Global Challenges' event series.
We had planned many events in various cities worldwide, which had to be flipped to virtual due to the pandemic. For the first time, the Annual 'European Financial Services Conference' went virtual in June, alongside the LPI Congress, the HPE and Forum Europe 'Public Sector Conference,' EIT Food's Annual 'Future of Food Conference,' European Movement International's 'Wednesday Social Brussels' and Edenred's 'European Works Council.'
We have been delighted to help new clients with the delivery of their events. Some of these include:
- EATG with both their General Assembly and their 'Future of mHealth in Europe' event
- DIGITALEUROPE with their 'Shaping the Building Sector of the Future' event in September (this relationship will continue into 2021 with the project management of their flagship 'Masters of Digital' event)
- The Open Data Institute and Microsoft to stream two 'Peer Learning Networking' webinars.
- EUMICON to deliver their 'Recovery. Made in Europe' conference
- The Government of Canada for their academic 'Canada-Europe Research Collaboration' event
- The European Commission on their 15th Annual 'European Partnership for Alternative Approaches to Animal Testing Conference'
- Cruelty Free Europe for the planning and streaming of their 'Build Back Better' event
- The Dynamic Spectrum Alliance on their Global Summit
- JOANNEUM Research for their '10th Advanced Satellite Multimedia Systems Conference & 16th Signal Processing for Space Communications Workshop.'
- FERMA and Commercial Risk Europe to celebrate and deliver their European Risk Management Awards.
It's been an incredibly busy year! Thanks to our clients, old and new, for working with Forum Europe through 2020, and we look forward to working with you again in 2021. For fuller details on what we have coming up, click here.