Connecting the dots across the security landscape at the European Security Summit 2020
16 September 2020
Following the successful annual editions of our Internal Security Conference and our European Cybersecurity Conference, and in the context of the release of the new Security Union Strategy reflecting the reality that security threats that were once disparate and unconnected are today explicitly linked, Forum Europe is proud to present ‘The European Security Summit 2020.’
This Summit, which will bring together the policy strands of this new strategy alongside those involved in delivering the new architectures and solutions will take place online from the 13-15 October 2020 and will gather leaders, policymakers, experts and practitioners to discuss the contributions that people, processes, technology and innovation can make in delivering solutions to Europe’s security challenges.
Among the key themes covered throughout this 3-day summit, speakers will discuss:
- The EU’s developing cyber security policy landscape;
- The required trust and cooperation to secure international supply chains;
- 5G and AI Security in the context of the digital transformation of European Industries;
- How cooperation at international level could help tackle hybrid threats;
- Cyber skills and awareness;
- Solutions to challenges raised by terrorism and radicalisation in Europe;
- New information Architecture for border management, customs and migration.
We are pleased to welcome Margiritis Schinas, Vice President of Promoting our European Way of Life from the European Commission as the opening keynote speaker amongst other prominent policymakers and industry stakeholders to debate on these critical issues.
For more information, and to register for free, please visit the event website.