BCP Council team up with Forum Europe for 5G in Action
17 July 2019
At the beginning of July, Forum Europe worked with BCP Council on the 5G in Action conference in Bournemouth. The event brought together key 5G stakeholders from all sides, providing an opportunity to gain an understanding of the technical and practical considerations that need to be taken into account when rolling out a 5G network.
Various topics were addressed, including the following questions:
- How can the power of 5G be best harnessed to deliver benefits to all areas of society?
- What are the business models behind 5G deployment?
- How is value from 5G generated and calculated?
- How do places develop scalable programmes that are sustainable?
- What lessons can be learnt from those organisations who are already involved in 5G projects?
- What are the key spectrum frequency bands, and how can a 5G consortium gain access to these?
- What key considerations need to be taken into account when building a 5G network?
- What support is available from the Government to assist with 5G projects?
Thank you to all who attended and to BCP Council for choosing Forum Europe to collaborate with on this exciting event.
If you are interested in finding out more about working with Forum Europe on your next event, please contact us here.