Standout Virtual Events, Powered by Forum Europe
At Forum Europe, we have an unrivalled track record in the virtual policy events field. We have the expertise, experience, and technology to plan and execute exceptional virtual events without compromise. We can deliver these solutions to short deadlines, applying the same strategic offering as in the delivery of physical events.
Since March 2020, we have produced over 100 virtual events, attended by more than 15,000 participants, ranging from 20-person roundtables to 1000+ attendee conferences. We deliver tailor-made event experiences with energy, going beyond the webinar, and attracting the right attention.
Build Your Virtual Event
At Forum Europe we know that every event is different. At each project outset, we work with you to answer:
- What is the best format and platform to meet your key objectives?
- How can you develop and market your event so that it stands out from the crowd?
- And crucially, how can you engage your audience from the moment they register?
A Snapshot of our Solutions
There are few limits to what is possible, but in summary, we can provide the following:
- A customisable virtual platform for your event, with built-in audience engagement tools
- Full support in building your virtual event – format, programme, content, speakers, and more
- The technical support to deliver seamless audio and visual experiences
- An experienced ‘host’ to manage the event and engage your digital audience
- Support and communication with speakers and delegates
- Live or pre-recorded interactive exhibition booths, where sponsors and partners can network with participants
- Event live streaming
- Promotion to our extensive opt-in, GDPR compliant EU databases to deliver your required audience
- Comprehensive post-event reporting
Upcoming Virtual Events
22 June 2021
Tech Policy Talk: The Tech and Industrial Dimensions of the EU Green Deal
Digital and Technology Wireless Connectivity and 5G Energy Environment & Sustainability
23 June 2021
The News Media Landscape: The Evolution of Advertising
Digital and Technology Public Affairs and EU Policy Platforms and Trade
24 June 2021
SMEs and the Recovery and Resilience Facility: Building Sustainable Digital Businesses
Digital and Technology Public Affairs and EU Policy