Virtual & Hybrid Solutions for Your Policy Event
At Forum Europe, we have an unrivalled track record in the virtual policy events field. We have the expertise, experience, and technology to plan and execute exceptional virtual and hybrid events without compromise.
Since the start of the pandemic we have produced 150+ virtual events, attended by more than 20,000 participants, ranging from 20-person roundtables to 1000+ attendee conferences. We deliver tailor-made event experiences with energy, and with our extensive policy knowledge, networks, and industry-leading event solutions, we apply the same strategic offering to deliver hybrid, in-person or fully virtual events.
The Next Step – Hybrid Event Solutions
As the policy community looks to connect safely in-person again, Forum Europe is uniquely positioned to deliver hybrid solutions that combine the best of virtual with the dynamic of in-person events.
To help you better understand your options, we have broken hybrid down into two broad scenarios - Hybrid Present and Hybrid Connect. View and download our short brochure to learn more.
If you're considering how you will organise your next policy event get in touch today to discuss how Forum Europe can help. We have the network to draw in right audience and the technology to ensure an engaging hybrid experience.
Build Your Event
At Forum Europe we know that every event is different. At each project outset, we work with you to answer:
- What is the best format and platform to meet your key objectives?
- How can you develop and market your event so that it stands out from the crowd?
- How can you engage your audience from the moment they register?
- And crucially, how can you connect with and maximise engagement between all members of your audience, whether they are participating virtually or onsite?
A Snapshot of our Solutions
There are few limits to what is possible, but in summary, we can provide the following:
- A customisable virtual platform for your event, with built-in audience engagement tools to ensure a cohesive experience for in person and virtual attendees
- Full support in building your virtual or hybrid event – format, programme, content, speakers, and more
- The technical support to deliver seamless audio and visual experiences
- An experienced ‘host’ to manage the event and engage your digital and onsite audience
- Support and communication with speakers and delegates
- Live or pre-recorded interactive exhibition booths, where sponsors and partners can network with participants
- Event live streaming
- Promotion to our extensive opt-in, GDPR compliant EU databases to deliver your required audience
- Comprehensive post-event reporting
29 September 2021
The 3rd Annual Data Privacy Conference USA 2021
Data Protection and Privacy
30 September 2021
Build Back Smarter: the digital potential of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
Digital and Technology Public Affairs and EU Policy
4 October 2021
Moving forward together: the UK and EU approach to regulating Big Tech
Digital and Technology Data Protection and Privacy EU-UK Relations