Wireless World Research Forum Huddle 2022: 5G and Beyond | The Wireless World in 2030
10–11 May 2022 Ottawa, Canada
Senior Assistant Deputy Minister, Spectrum and Telecommunications, Innovation, Science and Economic Development
Director of Radiocommunication Bureau, ITU
Director of Telecommunication Development Bureau, ITU
Chief Standardization Strategy Officer, NTT CORP & Fellow, NTT DOCOMO
Vice President 5G R&D, NTT DOCOMO
Senior Vice President, Canadian Sales, Telesat
Senior Vice President of Wireless Research, Huawei
Job titles correct at the time of the event
The world in 2030 and beyond will look very different to the world we know today. 5G is set to play a big part in building the 2020s and shaping a connected, smart and intelligent wireless world. A new connected society is already starting to emerge – a ‘network of networks’, powered by multiple access technologies including Wi-Fi, small cells, and satellite alongside terrestrial mobile networks.
With the speed in which technology moves however, it is likely by 2030 that the limits of 5G as we know and understand it today may well have been reached. Plans for the next steps ‘Beyond 5G’ and the launch of early stages of 6G will be well under way.
With 150+ in-person attendees and the support of many partners and sponsors, Wireless World Research Forum’s 2022 Huddle was the 8th edition of its flagship series and focused on the continuing journey of technological advancement up to 2030 and beyond, and at the evolution towards B5G and future wireless connectivity.
What we did
- Support on research and programme production
- Identification and invitations of speakers, as well as regular contact with those confirmed to organise the content and format of their contribution.
- Promotion of the event through email marketing, social media coverage and personal invitations.
- Sponsor and expo booths management.
- Full AV set up and fulfilment, stage design and collaboration with suppliers
- Onsite presence at the event to coordinate all final technical and choreographic arrangements, catering organisation, welcome of speakers and assistance to delegates.
- Organisation of a High-level VIP Dinner.
Back to All Case Studies