EIT Health Career Path: From Students to Innovators
24–25 November 2022 Vienna, Austria
Education Lead, EIT Health
Academic and Education Lead, Innovation Days Network
Education Lead, EIT Health France
Innovators Community Representative from GAS, EIT Health
Programme Manager, INiTS Universitäres Gründerservice Wien GmbH, Austria
Director Business Development & Healthcare Liaison, EIT Health
Job titles correct at the time of the event
The Future of Health Innovation
The EIT Health Career Path: From Students to Innovators inaugural event took place on 24-25 November 2022 in Vienna, Austria.
With the aim of expanding and celebrating the EIT Health community, the event welcomed both graduates from the EIT Health programme and finalists from the i-Days student competition in Europe.
Over a two-day event, participants engaged in a series of activities related to health innovation. Day one for the student group consisted of the i-Days finals, and twenty-four teams from across Europe took to the stage to pitch their health innovation ideas to a panel of judges. Meanwhile, graduates of the programme attended an industry visit and talk by EIT Health partner K Businesscom and later had the opportunity to watch the i-Days finals, before celebrating their graduation from the EIT Health programme.
Day two focussed on providing all participants with the practical means to further develop their entrepreneurial ideas through a series of talks from the WorkInHealth Foundation, EIT Health Innovators Community and interactive workshops.
What we did:
- Full management of the two-day event, including plenary and parallel sessions, workshops and industry visits.
- Full on-site event management of two sites, including speaker and workshop management
- Full AV set up and technical support, including coordinating technical and AV assistance for pitches and workshops, and stage production including lighting and sound production
- Management of accommodation for i-Days judging panel
- Full on-site branding management, including stage set-up, room coordination and changes
- Registration and attendee management on-site
- External contractor coordination and management - including stage team, AV team, photographer and caterer
Back to All Case Studies