EIT Food Partner Event and Venture Summit
19–20 October 2021 Malaga & Online
EIT Food Partner Event and Venture Summit go hybrid
The 2021 EIT Food Annual Partner Event & Venture Summit uniquely took place as back-to-back events in a fully hybrid format to celebrate 5 years of EIT Food, with a focus on 'moving forward for impact'.
With the aim of creating new opportunities for co-operation and building new relationships, the events welcomed, for the first time, non-EIT Food partners from other agrifood leaders - including from industry, academia and civil society - who are similarly working to solve the biggest challenges in the food system.
Over two focused days, participants engaged in a series of interactive presentations, as well as breakout and networking sessions geared towards showcasing different EIT Food projects from their core impact areas, and to kickstart work for the next years. Participants also took an active role in the EIT Food Marketplace and in determining the winners of the inaugural EIT Food Impact Awards. The Marketplace (on location and virtual) welcomed EIT Food projects and start-ups showcasing their innovative solutions to the food systems challenges, spotlighting their projects and sharing results to both internal and external audiences.
Event replays are available on the EIT Food website here.
Following our successful ongoing collaboration with EIT Food on their Future of Food Conference, Forum Europe supported the hybrid delivery of these events as follows:
- Full management of the three consecutive events, including plenary and parallel breakout sessions
- Set-up of the physical and virtual marketplace consisting of exhibition booths for start-ups and projects
- Provision of virtual platform and management of related technical requirements
- Management of accommodation rooming list for EIT Food staff
- Provision of Conversation Starter to facilitate both in-person and online networking meetings
- Development and management of social programme, with cocktail receptions, an invitation-only dinner, social activities and beach party including music entertainment
- Production of award pitch videos and management of voting platform for the inaugural EIT Food Impact Awards
- Stage management and VIP management
Back to All Case Studies