Brussels Tech Tables
About the Brussels Tech Tables
The Brussels Tech Tables are a series of invitation-only debates between business, policymakers and other key stakeholders on future digital policy in Europe.
The objective of the series is to convene senior experts to contribute to digital policy development on priority and emerging technologies. Find out more about the Tech Tables on the series website.
Forum Europe as event partner organised:
- Dedicated website creation and communications support
- Invitee list compilation and management
- Programme input to ensure the most topical issues on the top of the digital agenda are discussed
- Compilation of post-event reports
- Operating under Chatham House Rule
25-30 selected participants
The Tech Tables bring together experts from business, policy, civil society and other stakeholder groups to provide input into what the future technology-related priorities should be for Europe.
A discussion paper is issued to participants ahead of each event in the series, and the outcomes are subsequently made publicly available. The series operates under Chatham House rules.
Roundtable Topics Include:
Back to All Case Studies